Italpasta Limited (“Italpasta”) strives to provide an accessible environment for its employees, customers and members of the public. Italpasta is committed to developing, implementing and maintaining polices aimed at meeting the accessibility needs of persons with a disability in a timely manner.
Website Content Accessibility
Our ongoing accessibility effort works towards conforming as strictly as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA criteria (WCAG 2.1 Level AA).
These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to all people, including those with a wide array of disabilities: motor impairment, visual impairments, cognitive disabilities, and more.
In addition to WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance, Italpasta strives to adhere to the following regional web accessibility legislation guidelines:
- ACA – Accessibility Canada Act (Canada)
- AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Canada)
- ADA Title III – Americans with Disabilities Act (USA)
- Section 508 – Rehabilitation Act (USA)
- EAA / EN 301549 – European Accessibility Act (EU)
- IS5568 – Israel Standard (IS) 5568
Questions, Comments and Feedback
If you would like to receive a copy of company policy, or information on how to provide feedback on how we deliver services to customers with disabilities, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Write: 116 Nuggett Court, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5A9