|1 pkg (340 g)||package Wholesome Grains Spaghettini|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2||garlic cloves minced|
|1 leek||halved lengthwise and sliced|
|1 cup (250 mL)||sodium-reduced vegetable broth|
|1 tsp (5 mL)||dried thyme|
|1 cup (250 mL)||chopped asparagus|
|1 cup (250 mL)||chopped yellow or greens beans|
|¾ cup (175 mL)||fresh or frozen peas|
|½ tsp (2 mL)||each salt and pepper|
|½ lb (250 g)||peeled and deveined medium shrimp|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||unsalted butter|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||chopped dill|
|2 tsp (10 mL)||lemon zest|
|Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Cook spaghettini in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 5 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooking liquid and drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add garlic and leek. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in broth and thyme; bring to a boil.
- Stir in asparagus, green beans, peas, salt and pepper. Cook, covered, for 4 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, spaghettini, reserved cooking liquid, butter, dill and lemon zest over medium heat for 3 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and its heated through.
Calories per serving 509, Fat 12 g, Cholesterol 102 mg, Sodium 364 mg, Carbohydrates 71 g, Fibre 10 g, Sugar 5.5 g, Protein 27 g
- One serving contains 30% of the %DV of Vitamin C.