|8 (170 g)||Italpasta Lasagne noodles|
|1 cup (250 mL)||low fat cream cheese, room temperature|
|2/3 cup (160 mL)||low fat cottage cheese|
|½ cup (125 mL)||plain Greek yogourt plus extra for garnish|
|2 tsp (10 mL)||capers, finely chopped|
|½ tsp (2.5 mL)||lemon zest|
|1/2 lb (225 g)||smoked salmon, cut into strips|
|¼ cup (60 mL)||chopped dill plus additional for garnish|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||minced red onion|
|lemon slices for garnish|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook lasagna in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, 7-9 minutes. Run cooked noodles under cold water and dry between dish towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogourt, capers, lemon zest and season with black pepper.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture along the length of each of the lasagna noodles. Top with pieces of smoked salmon and fresh dill. Roll the lasagna noodles and arrange two per plate. Top with a little extra Greek yogurt, piece of smoked salmon and dill. Garnish plates with lemon slice.
Calories per serving 393, Fat 13 g, Cholesterol 83 mg, Sodium 956 mg, Carbohydrates 40.5 g, Fibre 2 g, Sugar 6.5 g, Protein 28 g
- Smoked salmon is an excellent source of Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
- Capers are excellent sources of Vitamin K and antioxidants.