Air Fryer Rigatoni Churro
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup +2 tbsp Granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grated Orrange Zest
- 8 oz Italpasta Rigatoni
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In small bowl, stir together ricotta, 2 tbsp sugar, chocolate and orange zest until well combined. Transfer to resealable plastic bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain well and toss with oil.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In shallow bowl, stir together remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Transfer rigatoni to air-fryer basket and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Toss rigatoni in sugar mixture while warm.
- Snip corner of resealable bag and pipe mixture into each noodle. Add optional garnishes, as desired.
- Optional garnishes: chopped pistachios, chopped candied orange peel, unsweetened cocoa powder or chopped chocolate