Asparagus and Pancetta Gluten Free Pasta with Hazelnuts
This gluten-free, dairy-free pasta is light and lemony - perfect for a spring day.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 pkg Italpasta Gluten Free Elbows (340 g)
- 2 tbsp Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Pancetta, diced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in large skillet set over medium heat; sauté asparagus, pancetta, onion and garlic for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 3/4 cup (175 mL) of pasta water.
- Add pasta, pasta water and lemon juice to skillet; toss to combine well. Season with pepper. To serve, sprinkle with hazelnuts and parsley.