Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 450 g Italpasta Tradizionale Bocconcini, cooked and drained
- 5 tbsp Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup pancetta, diced
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Cook pancetta in 1 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove pancetta from skillet; add Brussels sprouts, shallot and garlic, cook until tender-crisp. Whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, thyme, basil, salt and pepper. Stir broth into skillet; scrape up any brown bits. Add dressing; cook for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to coat. Stir in reserved pancetta and Asiago cheese.