- 1 pkg Italpasta Bucatini
- 1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 egg
- 2 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Prepare bucatini according to package directions; add peas in the last minute of cooking. Reserve 2/3 cup pasta water before draining.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs with egg yolks, cheese, salt and pepper until well combined. Add hot pasta, peas and reserved pasta water. Stir in bacon and parsley. Serve immediately.
Use the leftover egg whites to make an egg white omelet.
Calories: 394kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 18gFat: 15gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 348mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2g