Chicken Chili Lasagne Cups
Turn leftover Easter flavours into family-friendly lasagna cups. These cups also make great leftover lunches for kids.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 12 Italpasta Lasagne Noodles
- 1 tsp Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar Italpasta Chunky Style Marinara Sauce (680 ml)
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup Chicken Or Turkey, cooked, shredded
- 1 can Mixed Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- 2 tsp Tex-Mex Spice Blend
- 1 cup Part-Skim Tex-Mex Shredded Cheese Blend
- Green Onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the sauce, chicken, beans, corn and spice blend; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook lasagne noodles in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 5 minutes or until just al dente; drain well. Cool slightly until safe to handle but still warm.
- Line a greased muffin tin (1 cup for each serving) with two noodle halves crossing to form a cup. Divide chili between cups and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve cups garnished with green onions.