Chicken Scoobie-Doodle Soup
This childhood classic is as easy to make as it is to pack for a hearty work or school lunch.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup Italpasta Scoobi Do Pasta (450 g)
- 1 tbsp Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Carrots, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp Oregano, dried
- 6 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cup Chicken, cooked, shredded
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 2 or 3 minutes or until softened. Add carrots, celery, salt, pepper and oregano; cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots and celery are softened.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer; cook noodles and chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.