Classic Wholesome Grains Spaghetti and Meatballs
A must-have classic pasta dish recipe for all levels of cooks! This no fuss recipe focuses on just a few good-quality ingredients and, with the addition of fibre, makes it a staple.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 pkg Italpasta Wholesome Grains Spaghetti (375 g)
- 1/4 cup Italpasta Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1 jar Italpasta Marinara Smooth Style Sauce (680 ml)
- 1 can Italpasta Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 6 oz Lean Ground Beef
- 6 oz Lean Ground Pork
- 6 oz Ground Veal
- Basil Leaves, torn
- Stir the Parmesan with the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and eggs. Crumble in the ground beef, pork and veal. Gently mix until well combined. Portion and roll into 20 meatballs. Pour the sauce into a deep, large skillet; bring to a boil. Place the meatballs in the sauce. Cook, covered and stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain well. Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, meatballs and basil. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese.