Gluten Free Fusilli Radish, Green Pea and Cucumber Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken
Spring vegetables are the star in this gluten-free pasta dish.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 pkg Italpasta Gluten Free Fusilli
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced, quartered
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
Buttermilk Bill Dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground
Buttermilk Dill Dressing
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, mustard, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Cook fusilli according to package directions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well. Toss pasta with 3/4 of the Buttermilk Dill Dressing; stir in radishes and cucumber.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Stir together olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, thyme and paprika; toss with chicken. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through. Let stand for 10 minutes; slice diagonally. Toss chicken into pasta salad. Serve with remaining Buttermilk Dill Dressing.