Gluten Free Fusilli Radish, Green Pea and Cucumber Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken
Spring vegetables are the star in this gluten-free pasta dish.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Buttermilk Bill Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper, freshly ground
Buttermilk Dill Dressing
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, mustard, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Cook fusilli according to package directions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well. Toss pasta with 3/4 of the Buttermilk Dill Dressing; stir in radishes and cucumber.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Stir together olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, thyme and paprika; toss with chicken. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through. Let stand for 10 minutes; slice diagonally. Toss chicken into pasta salad. Serve with remaining Buttermilk Dill Dressing.