Gluten Free Spaghetti Ramen with Beef and Bok Choy
This trendy and exotic dish comes together fairly quickly and is comforting on evenings when there is a chill in the air. Perfect for family or entertaining, it adapts easily as a main or appetizer solution.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 pkg Italpasta Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 4 cups beef broth (low sodium)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup carrot(s), Julienned
- 1/2 cup onion (green), thinly sliced
- 3 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise, steamed
- 1 1/2 cups boneless beef steak, thinly sliced
- 6 egg, soft-cooked, halved (see tips)
- 3 Nori (toasted seaweed), halved for garnish
- 6 lime wedges
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan set over medium-high heat, bring broth, water (1/3 cup per serving), soy sauce, fish sauce, ginger and garlic to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 10 minutes, adding carrot during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Divide pasta, green onions, halved bok choy and beef among large bowls. Ladle hot broth mixture evenly into bowls. Top with egg halves. Arrange nori pieces at edges of bowls. Serve immediately with lime wedges.