Gluten-Free Spinach and Bacon Spaghetti Alfredo
Alfredo gets a shake up here with the addition of bacon, spinach and gluten-free spaghetti.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 pkg Italpasta Gluten-Free Spaghetti (340 g)
- 4 slice Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup Whipping Cream (35%)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper, freshly ground
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until crispy; transfer to paper towel. Wipe pan clean with paper towel, discarding fat.
- Add cream and butter to pan; bring to boil. Boil for 2 minutes; add pasta, cheese, spinach and bacon. Toss for 2 minutes or until well coated and spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.