Italian Wedding Soup with Acini di Pepe
- 1/2 cup Italpasta Acini di Pepe
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/2 tsp each minced garlic, salt and pepper
- 8 cups sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 4 cup baby spinach
- Mix ground chicken with 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan, breadcrumbs, 1 egg, garlic, salt and pepper. Form into 30 small meatballs.
- Bring broth to a boil; add meatballs and Acini di Pepe. Cook for 7 minutes; stir in spinach. Whisk remaining eggs with remaining Parmesan; slowly stir into simmering soup. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan before serving.
Calories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 22gFat: 10gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 1330mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g