Italpasta Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs
A must-have classic pasta dish recipe for all levels of cooks! This no fuss recipe focuses on just a few good-quality ingredients and makes it a staple.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz lean ground beef
- 6 oz lean ground pork
- 6 oz ground veal
- 1 package Italpasta Spaghetti
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Basil leaves, torn
- Stir the Parmesan with the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and eggs. Crumble in the ground beef, pork and veal. Gently mix until well combined. Portion and roll into 20 meatballs.
- Pour the sauce into a deep, large skillet; bring to a boil. Place the meatballs in the sauce. Cook, covered and stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook Italpasta Spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, following package directions. Drain well. Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, meatballs and basil. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese.