Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 large carrot
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups lamb meatball mixture
- 6 large Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pkg (200 g pkg) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- Using vegetable peel, peel carrot into ribbons. Toss with vinegar, salt and sugar. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly pickled.
- Preheat broiler. To make koftas, thread lamb meatball mixture evenly onto 6 large metal or soaked bamboo skewers. Place on broiler rack; broil for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove koftas from skewers; serve in lettuce wraps with feta, pickled carrots, parsley and mint.