Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 cups parsley stems, patted dry (stems from 1 bunch of parsley)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 pkg (340 g pkg) Italpasta Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 lb lean ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 bunch rapini, trimmed, chopped and blanched
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In blender, purée parsley stems and oil until smooth. Strain through cheesecloth; set aside. (Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week).
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium heat, heat 2 tbsp (30 mL) parsley oil; cook lamb, garlic, salt and pepper for 5 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Stir in rapini and chili flakes; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss together pasta, cooking liquid, half of the Parmesan cheese and lemon juice until well coated.
- Divide among 6 pasta bowls. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and drizzle with remaining parsley oil.