Sheet Pan Gemelli Breakfast Hash
- 450 g Italpasta Artisan Gemelli
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced, white and green parts only
- 1 1/2 cup Brussel sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb cooked roasted ham, diced
- 1 tsp salt, plus more for seasong
- 1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground, plus more for seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 large eggs
- dried chillies or hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a 13 x 17 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cook gemelli as per package instructions and drain. Toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook until soft and translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in Brussel sprouts and cook until soften and golden crisp, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add in sliced red peppers and cook until slightly softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Add in ham and cook for 1-2 minutes until warm through.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and continue cooking until tomatoes have softened and released some of their juice.
- Stir in pasta and season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread pasta mixture evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
- Using back of large spoon, create 4 indentations in pasta mixture, each about 3 inches in diameter. Gently crack 1 egg into each indentation.
- Place in preheated oven for 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness of eggs.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and garnish with dried chilies if using.
Calories: 440kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 23gFat: 17gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 880mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4g