- 8 oz Italpasta Fettuccine
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Heavy or Whipping (35%) Cream
- 8 Graham Crackers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Cook Fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- In medium bowl, toss Fettuccine with 1 tbsp butter.
- In small saucepan set over medium heat, add chocolate chips and cream. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate has melted.
- In small skillet set over medium-low heat, add remaining butter. Add graham crackers and cook, stirring, until toasted.
- Add chocolate mixture to Fettuccine mixtureand toss until coated. Divide Fettuccine mixture between 2 plates and top withmarshmallows and graham crackers.
Tip: Toast marshmallows with a kitchen torch before serving if desired.