Unlike any pasta dish you’ve ever tried, this tangle of chocolatey fettuccine topped with toasted graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows raises the bar on impressive entertaining desserts and satisfies even the most intense of sweet-tooth cravings.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 8 oz Italpasta Fettuccine
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Heavy or Whipping (35%) Cream
- 8 Graham Crackers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Cook Fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- In medium bowl, toss Fettuccine with 1 tbsp butter.
- In small saucepan set over medium heat, add chocolate chips and cream. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate has melted.
- In small skillet set over medium-low heat, add remaining butter. Add graham crackers and cook, stirring, until toasted.
- Add chocolate mixture to Fettuccine mixtureand toss until coated. Divide Fettuccine mixture between 2 plates and top withmarshmallows and graham crackers.