Get dinner on the table in half an hour with mostly pantry ingredients, including olives, capers, tomatoes, good-quality olive oil – and Italpasta’s rough-cut pasta to hold in all that delicious sauce.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 12 oz Italpasta Artisan Spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can Italian tomatoes, chopped
- 6 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 anchovies in oil
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup green and/or black olives, sliced
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook garlic, anchovies and hot pepper flakes, stirring constantly to break up anchovies, for 30 to 60 seconds or until softened and fragrant. Stir in olives. Add tomatoes; cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking liquid. Add spaghetti to skillet; toss to coat with reserved cooking liquid.