Spaghetti with Salmon, Tarragon and Orange
- 1 pkg Italpasta Total Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb skinless salmon filllets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fennel, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1/3 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup green and/or black olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Brush salmon with 1/2 of the olive oil and season with half each of the salt and pepper. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Flake into large chunks.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, fennel, and remaining salt and pepper for about 5 minutes or until onion and fennel are softened and tender. Stir in wine, broth and orange juice; cook for 2 minutes.
- Toss together fennel mixture, pasta, olives, butter and orange zest; stir in flaked salmon, tarragon and parsley.
Substitute Arctic char or rainbow trout for salmon if desired.
Calories: 440kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 23gFat: 15gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 430mgFiber: 9gSugar: 3g