Cobb Pasta Salad
- 1 pkg Italpasta Fusilli, (450g)
- 2 Ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup Basil pesto
- 2 cups Cooked diced chicken
- 8 slices Cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 small avocados, peeled, halved, pitted and diced
- 1 cup Cucumber, sliced and cut into half-moons
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta, stirring occasionally, for 9 to 11 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat; lightly grease grates.
- Grill corn, turning often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Shuck corn kernels off cobs.
- In large bowl, whisk together tahini and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified. Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; whisk until smooth and blended. Whisk in pesto.
- Add pasta, corn, chicken and tahini mixture; toss until well coated. Stir in bacon, avocados, cucumber, tomatoes, basil and Parmesan until combined.
Tip: Instead of grilling corn, broil corn for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Alternatively, shuck corn kernels off cobs and boil with pasta in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Calories: 580kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 2gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 470mgFiber: 7gSugar: 5g