Italian Caesar Fusilli Pasta Salad
This crowd-pleasing pasta salad is perfect for potlucks and barbecues.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 12 oz Italpasta Fusilli
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 slices rustic Italian bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup pancetta, diced, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 4 cup arugula
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp anchovy paste
- 1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss bread cubes with olive oil and 1/3 of the cheese; arrange in single layer on prepared pan. Bake, turning once, for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp; let cool completely.
- Cook fusilli according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside. Meanwhile, in small skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towel.
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, garlic, pepper and salt until blended; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Toss pasta with Caesar Vinaigrette. Just before serving, stir in pancetta and arugula. Garnish with croutons and remaining cheese.